Sunday 16 May 2010

I've been looking back at the things I have posted, it seems as though i have been looking mostly at videos. I'm sure that I haven't. So i need to start making an effort to document some of the other stuff I've been checking out too. Blog looking a little boring. Also I haven't documented anything I have done. So...



So here is something I've been working on for my final project for this year. Working together with Two friends George and Laura, we wanted to stay away from computers for this project as much as possible and work in a group rather than alone. This has taken a bit of getting used to, actually penciling friends into our diary's times, dates and places to meet up to do work. Its been great though getting together and really just chilling out making stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment