Wednesday 18 August 2010

Moor Fest.

Moor Fest was such good fun. The pictures are not the best in the world because I was very busy having fun and looking after the children. Although my children didn't need much looking after. They were off having fun themselves being inspired and entertained by puppetry, jugglers, story tellers, workshops and music. This was such a lovely festival for families it was small and the lady bird tent was full of wonderfully lovely talented people.

We met some lovely ladies that had a solar powered juice and smoothie maker that were also very good at contact juggling and playing musical instruments as it turned out! The kids loved being involved. Bob and Rachel do workshops in Harehills, circus skills. I think I would like to help out at that for my work experience. I want to run away with the circus now! lols!X

No comments:

Post a Comment